For the fifth time around, Technical.ly is working its hardest to make Baltimore Innovation Week the best it can be. Let’s take Wednesday’s Dev Conference venues, for example.
In the morning you’ll enjoy introductory coding workshops with hot breakfast at Impact Hub (10 E. North Ave.). Then in true innovative fashion, the afternoon full of high-level dev talks is a stroll down North at The Motor House (120 W. North Ave.). End the day with an all-inclusive happy hour in the awesome Graffiti Alley (weather permitting).
Grab some flex time and join us on Sept. 28.
With stages as fresh as the ones provided, you can only imagine how important it was to fill the programming with the best devs we could find. We even scored Gabe Pendelton of Baltimore Game Lab to emcee the day. With that said, we’re happy to announce the lineup of topics and speakers for the #BIW16 Dev Conference.
- Introductory Python workshop led by Derek Morgan, software engineer at BluVector
- Introductory Node.js workshop led by Jason Rhodes, senior app engineer at SparkPost
- Integrating a UX team into an Engineering-Driven Culture with Atom Groom, Tenable
- Analysis of Complex Systems using a Graph Database with Chris Beckey, MTS architect at PayPal Credit
- Building Web Applications with Concrete5 with Bethany Meyer, CourseArc
- High Quality or High Velocity – The Eternal Conflict For Dev Teams with Anand Natrajan, Videology
- API Meets UI: Simplifying Application Architecture with Dual Authentication with Elliot Sneeringer, Publishing Services
- Human(s)-centered Design with Gillian Henker, chief technology officer of Sisu Global Health
- Transforming physical space with AR, VR and 3D with Froilan Miranda, technologist at Zip Code Wilmington
- Meetings about Spreadsheets: What I learned in my first 6 months as a tech manager with Alex C. Viana, VP of engineering at Terbium Labs
For detailed descriptions of this year’s topics check this out. We’ll see you soon.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.