If you want a job in tech, look no further than NET/WORK — the tech jobs fair organized by Technical.ly. We hosted versions in Philly and Baltimore, and now, for the first time, we’re gathering hiring tech firms here in Delaware.
A dozen businesses and startups, plus some community organizations, that are looking to hire and connect will be at the University of Delaware’s Horn Program in Entrepreneurship this Thursday, March 12 from 4-7 p.m.
We have a full list below, but for your best chance to meet these organizations and get hired, you’ll want to attend.
Tickets are $5 for job seekers, students are free with valid ID and there’s a Happy Hour from 6-7 p.m.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- The Archer Group
- Capital One
- Extreme Scale Solutions
- OnCourse Systems
- Squatch Creative
We’ll also have a few community partners you’ll want to know:
- 1313 Innovation
- Start It Up Delaware
- University of Delaware’s Horn Program in Entrepreneurship
Plus, you won’t want to miss these extra perks:
- Free résumé reviews and mock interviews from the University of Delaware’s Lerner College Career Services Center
- Professional headshots to replace your shabby selfies
- Career Talk with professional career advice from Sam Binder, Capital One’s senior director of technology
- Dev Talk (“The Mind of a Dev Team”) with lead developers from The Archer Group
- Community Talk (“An intro to the DE tech scene”) with Mona Parikh of The Archer Group
- Happy Hour with beer, snacks and even more networking!
Looking to hire and interested in exhibiting at NET/WORK? There are still a few spots left! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.