Whether you’re brand new to programming or looking to learn something new there’s something for you at this year’s Dev Conference.
Baltimore Innovation Week 2016 presented by 14 West is meant to celebrate technology and innovation throughout the region and Technical.ly’s Dev Conference is one of the most popular events during the week.
Afterwards, grab some lunch and enjoy our Dev Talks event. Developers will share case studies of problems they’ve solved through their work and the specific tools used to do so.
Tickets are $30 to $80.
Preview some of the speakers:
- Integrating a UX team into an Engineering Driven Culture with Atom Groom, UX Design Manager, Tenable Network Security
- Analysis of Complex Systems using a Graph Database with Chris Beckey, MTS Architect, PayPal Credit
- Building Web Applications and with Concrete5 with Bethany Meyer, Cofounder, CourseArc
- High Quality or High Velocity – The Eternal Conflict For Dev Teams with Anand Natrajan, Chief Architect, Videology
- API Meets UI: Simplifying Application Architecture with Dual Authentication with Elliot Sneeringer, Development Team Lead and Application Developer, Publishing Services, an Agora company
- Human(s)-centered Design with Gillian Henker, Chief Technology Officer and Cofounder, Sisu Global Health
End the day with a free happy hour (outside, pending on weather!) to network with fellow attendees and relax your brain after a packed day of learning.
What to expect at the event:
- Delicious food from Dooby’s — hot breakfast in the morning, yummy lunch and snacks in the afternoon and beer, wine and appetizers for happy hour.
- Bring your own laptop (and charger!).
- 14 West, Temple University, Tenable Network Security, Videology, Goucher College, Jarvus Innovations and SparkPost will be exhibiting at the event and looking to meet talent.
- You’ll be able to pick up an official Baltimore Innovation Week print magazine and T-shirt.