Get ready, Delaware.
Technical.ly’s NET/WORK tech jobs fair returns next week on Wednesday, March 20, and CSC is the place to be if you’re looking for a new opportunity in tech.
Need a new job? There will be 15+ hiring organizations at the event and looking to find tech talent. Some are returning from last year’s successful event, but there are a handful of new names added to the list to find fresh blood as well.
Here’s our current list of hiring organizations:
- Capital One
- Chatham Financial
- CSC (our host!)
- Inc Now
- JPMorgan Chase
- M&T Bank
- TECH IMPACT
- Zipcode Wilmington
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills and personality
- Seeking opportunities in design, engineering, UX/UI, etc.
- A recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Interested in learning skills from seasoned developers and engineers
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
The NET/WORK 2019 agenda
Event kickoff is at 4:30 p.m.
At 5:30 PM, we’ll be hosting “Trust the Process: The tips, tricks, and hacks to acing your next corporate interview“:
- Join us for a panel discussion with The Bancorp and CSC as we discuss the do’s, don’ts, and even the esoteric as it pertains to the job interview process to help you navigate the job hunting landscape.
Then, from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., enjoy Technical.ly’s community happy hour. And when you can squeeze in some time between all of the happenings, you can also get your:
- Professional headshot taken
- Resume reviewed by our experts
Interested in our matchmaking program? We’re working to overhaul the traditional hiring process, and if you’re looking to be a part of a new way to get hired, we will potentially place you with one of our hiring companies.
Can’t wait to see you, Delaware!