The program offers professional development to young, local leaders. The goal is for these rising leaders to grow their careers while working to grow Delaware.
Thirty fellows will participate in sessions over two days per month, hearing from up to 150 speakers across the full program. The speakers, all notable Delawareans, will share their expertise during issues-focused forums on topics ranging from the economy to health care to corporate governance.
Not only is this the class the largest LDI has ever hosted, it also brought in the largest number of candidates yet, at 147, the organization said.
The class of 2022 represents a variety of sectors, from nonprofits to healthcare, business to government. We spot plenty of familiar tech orgs, including CSC, NERDiT NOW and Delaware Data Innovation Lab:
- Nadira Alston — Exelon
- Marsha Auld-Saunders — CSC
- Katherine Belford — NERDiT NOW
- CJ Bell — New Castle County Executive’s Office
- Timothy Boyle — M&T Bank
- Brian Brown — The Chemours Company
- Himani Divatia — ChristianaCare
- Jennalee Fede, PE — Duffield Associates
- Gabrielle (Gigi) Gaul — Wilmington University
- Matt Georgov — Choice MedWaste
- Jonathan Horner, Esq — Schell Brothers & Ocean Atlantic Companies
- Jessica Jordan — The Carlin Collaborative
- Liz Keller — Delaware Tourism Office
- Tyler Kuhn — Dover FCU
- Emily Leach — Visa Inc
- Sarah Lester — Cornerstone West CDC
- Héctor Maldonado-Reis — Delaware Data Innovation Lab
- Devon Malfitano — CompassRed
- Hersh Patel, M.D., M.B.A. — ChristianaCare
- Gerald Penrose — Longwood Foundation
- Rose C. Porter — KAVI Wellness Healing Arts
- Robert Redden-Huff — ChristianaCare
- Gene Reid — New Castle County Police
- Betsy Renzo — Community Education Building
- Lindsay Richard — Carl M. Freeman Foundation, Joshua M. Freeman Foundation
- Lindsey Sanford — RadNet
- Kyle Sheppard — The Laffey-McHugh Foundation
- Andrew Vierzba — Delaware Air National Guard
- Edward M. Wilson, III — Incyte
- Brenda A. M. Wise — State of Delaware, Office of Management and Budget
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.