Last week we announced our keynote speaker — award-winning journalist, author and famed interviewer Guy Raz of NPR’s “How I Built This“ — as well as some of the day’s booked sessions. Now we have added more sessions, with speakers joining us from both established industry-leading corporations and rising local stars. Gain key insights into building a better company from executives and entrepreneurs from Comcast, SAP, Nividous, Cognizant, Relay, Ernst & Young and more.
Here’s the latest list of sessions and workshops:
- Universities as Economic Drivers
- Inclusive Design — How to build inclusive practices into your larger design strategy
- What Corporates and Startups Can Learn from Each Other
- What Responsibility Does The Tech Economy Have For A ‘Just Recovery’?
- Take Back Your Time: Approaches for Better Work-Life Balance
- Hyper Automation: Are Robots Actually Gonna Replace All of Our Jobs?
- Assess Your Organization’s Cultural Competency, Strengths and Weaknesses
- Here’s How 2020 Changed My Startup: Case Studies
- Getting to Future Friendly: Lessons from Strategy Experts and Futurists about Being Adaptive
- How to grow Innovation Culture in a Non-Tech Environment
- Workshop: Unlocking the Power of Feedback with #CandorCourageAndCare
- Founder, CEO and People: Company Culture Starts at the Top
- Network Effect Drives Racial Inequality. What Can Investors Do?
Remember that the first 300 people to purchase their ticket to Introduced will receive a free, signed copy of Guy Raz’s new book.
Plus, don’t forget to check out the week’s other events:
Technical.ly’s Developers Conference is on Wednesday, Sept. 23. Attendees will experience a full day of tech talks with industry luminaries and a virtual exhibit hall to connect with some of the region’s most prominent tech companies. Register and purchase your tickets below.
2020’s Signature Event will take place the evening of Thursday, Sept. 24. Even though we won’t be dancing away on top of the Cira Centre, we still have a night full of fun planned, with some trivia, contests and plenty of nerdiness. Tickets are available now! Your ticket price goes to support the journalism and community organizing from Technical.ly.
Plus, you’ll find a wide selection of events to choose from each day of the week. Below are some highlights from the Community Calendar events running from Sept. 21 through 25:
- Monday, Sept. 21 — Innovation for Eradicating Global Poverty
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 through Thursday, Sept. 24 — HUE Tech Summit for women of color technologists and entrepreneurs
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 — Penn Contributions to COVID Solutions
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 — @CypherCity Virtual Global Live Streaming Music Tech Conference
- Thursday, Sept. 24 — Black Business E-Adoption During COVID
- Friday, Sept. 25 — Tech Women Network Virtual Career Fair
Thank you to our Introduced sponsors and partners:
- Comcast LIFT Labs
- AmFam Institute
- Harmelin Media
- Independence Blue Cross
- Morgan Lewis
- Nividous Software
- Relay Network, LLC
- Striven ERP Software
- Think Company
- University of Pennsylvania
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Neat Company
- Science Center
Never miss a PTW20 update or offer:
Learn first about speakers, sessions, ticket purchases, and more. Plus, subscribing to the Philly Tech Week newsletter gives you access to exclusive offers.-30-