StraighterLine.com, an innovative online educational platform that delivers college level courses for credit and prepares students for enrolling into degree programs, is looking for Marketing Operations Manager to manage the execution, integration, monitoring, and analysis of marketing initiatives. The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that marketing efforts are implemented, tracked and reported on in a seamless manner allowing the team to make insightful, data-driven decisions. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and is an onsite position located at StraighterLine Headquarters in Baltimore, MD.
Technical.ly Coverage (28 posts)
- StraighterLine looks to open up its lower-cost college courses to international students
- StraighterLine to launch first program under U.S. Department of Education experiment
- On the Market: A look at dev and design job openings in Baltimore this week
- StraighterLine and Betamore are hosting a trivia night
- 6 tech jobs to know about in Baltimore this week
- Growth companies eye more growth: No. 2 Baltimore tech trend of 2016