About Real Food Works
Real Food Works is a healthy meal subscription service.
The venture-backed company was founded by seasoned entrepreneur and health food fanatic Lucinda Duncalfe.
In October 2013, the Chinatown-based startup landed the first investment from the city-backed StartUp PHL seed fund.
In August 2014, Duncalfe became chairman of the Real Food Works board, after being named CEO of Monetate.
Technical.ly Coverage (34 posts)
- StartUp PHL’s first investment has shut down and nobody wants to talk about it
- Real Food Works CTO David Friedman leaves for another startup [Startup Roundup]
- Lucinda Duncalfe is the new CEO of Monetate
- Learn from Philly startup CEOs in this free, 3-month program: PSL Bootcamp
- Meet the guy who helps maintain Conshohocken as a tech business hub
- These are the 30+ startups featured at Entrepreneur Expo [EVENTS]