About Public Health Management Corporation
Public Health Management Corporation is a nonprofit that manages public health initiatives.
Technical.ly Coverage (5 posts)
- Why PHMC’s sleek new headquarters is really about recruiting
- Enforcement agents now use tablets to report underage tobacco sales
- 42% of Philly adults use a computer for less than 1 hour a day or not at all, 12% watch TV for less than 1 hour day [Infographic]
- 56% of elderly Philadelphians say they never use the Internet
- ‘Data is essential to care for at-risk populations’: Francine Axler, PHMC