Novotorium is a business incubator that pivoted to focus on the health and wellness sector in summer 2012. It was founded by Mike Krupit in 2011.
Technical.ly Coverage (18 posts)
- Apply to Novotorium’s mini-accelerator for health startups & $5k business plan competition
- Inside First Round Capital’s private social network for its portfolio companies [Startup Roundup]
- Zuppler: online ordering platform serves 4,500 restaurants
- Wharton grads get $250K on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ [Startup Roundup]
- Teamability: use this technology to better understand how your team works
- Mentor Chats with Mike Krupit: 3 things you’ll learn at inaugural April 2 event