Kurbi is a private social support network for people with chronic conditions, first focused on those living with MS.
The health IT startup was founded at the September 2011 Startup Weekend Delaware.
Technical.ly Coverage (12 posts)
- Wes Garnett reminisces about the early days of Delaware’s startup community
- Delaware has ideas. Now it needs execution (the capital will follow)
- With little access to venture capital, startups partner with local businesses
- Does Delaware have what it takes to build a thriving tech ecosystem?
- We don’t choose a place to live. We choose a time and a place to live.
- USEED founder Brian Sowards says local startups must leave Delaware, and that’s OK