Biomeme is a venture-backed startup developing hardware and software products that turn smartphones into disease-detecting labs.
Technical.ly Coverage (35 posts)
- Biggest year to date for Philly KIZ: 36 companies grab $2.4 million in tax credits
- Biomeme says its new office is a longterm commitment to Philly
- Hear from 3 Philly biotech leaders at the next Maker Meetup
- Philly Startup Leaders mercilessly roasted these Summer BBQ award winners
- Robots, apps and DNA analysis at these TechGirlz workshops
- Here are the winners of the 2016 PACT Enterprise Awards