Aircare is an app that prevents costly hospital readmissions using telenursing, or nursing through video. It was a DreamIt Health 2013 company.
Technical.ly Coverage (5 posts)
- This DreamIt Health company got acquired by RightCare Solutions
- Mark Cuban is a Biomeme investor [Startup Roundup]
- Hoopla Software, with West Chester IT team, raises $8M [Startup Roundup]
- VenturePact: equity-based outsourced software dev for college startups
- DreamIt Health Demo Day: why most of the 10 startups already have pilot programs