The future is looking bright in the First State: Leadership Delaware, the nonprofit that offers professional development to young, local leaders, announced its 12th class of fellows this week.
The yearlong program connects its cohorts to notable Delawareans who share their expertise during issues-focused forums on topics ranging from the economy to health care to corporate governance and beyond.
The end goal: growing their careers while working to grow Delaware, too.
The class of 2020 represents up-and-comers from the nonprofit, political, professional and corporate sectors, as well as all three counties. They were selected following an application and interview process led by cofounders Terry and Sandy Strine, with help from 13 current and graduate fellows.
The latest fellows are:
- Tracy Brennan, project manager at Adesis
- Gary Camp, assistant VP, of marketing and communications at Dover International Speedway
- Brian Castagna, fiduciary advisor at Brown Advisory
- Roger Chaufournier, senior analyst at The Ocean Atlantic Companies
- Jennifer Cho, head of community relations and citizenship at Barclays US Consumer Bank
- Chelsea Clark, community relations and development director at L&W Insurance
- Laura Lloyd, supervisor at Albero, Kupferman & Associates
- Marietta Lundberg, assistant administrator of pediatrics at Nemours
- Daniel Maas, HERO HELP coordinator at New Castle County Police Department
- Carlos Mackall, RSA site director at RI International
- Jenna Magee, teacher, Brandywine School District
- Lianna Magerr, manager of operations at Wilmington Children’s Chorus
- Nick Martin, AmeriCorps VISTA Emerging Technology Program developer at Delaware Libraries
- Jeff Martino, director of the University Partnership Center at Wilmington University
- Jason McDowell, Training and Operations Division sergeant major at Delaware Army National Guard
- Melissa Micek, director of engagement at Philanthropy Delaware
- Shaheen Mohajer, VP of ABS and team leader for corporate trust at WSFS Bank
- Jenifer Mutter, health administration officer and assistant to wing plans at Delaware Air National Guard
- Sean Park, economic development project manager at City of Wilmington
- Jenn Passarella, director of family and community medicine operations at ChristianaCare
- Vishal Patel, physician and clinical lead at ChristianaCare
- Chuck Posnecker, director of portfolio management and trading at Cypress Capital Management
- Jerome “JR” Rogers, squadron commander at Delaware Air National Guard
- Maria Stecker, grants manager at Longwood Foundation
- Crystin Thornton, continuous improvement specialist at Nemours
- Navin Vij, physician scientist and internal medicine hospitalist at ChristianaCare
- Meghan Walls, pediatric psychologist at Nemours
- Brian Washington, supply chain manager at SIG Combibloc
- Chris Zarebicki, manager of product development at CSC
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.