In March, Technical.ly Delaware is hosting NET/WORK, a technology jobs fair where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality.
It’s more than your typical resume exchange.
NET/WORK has been held in both Philly and Baltimore, and due to its enormous success we are bringing the event to Delaware. Check out our recap from NET/WORK Philly’s first year.
NET/WORK Delaware will be held March 12, 2015 at The University of Delaware, and will feature over 15 local tech organizations looking to hire.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
The event will feature a “coffee shop” area for one-on-one professional development programming, and a chance for LinkedIn-appropriate head shots. Yes, there is also a happy hour for even more casual networking.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
Feel free to also check out NET/WORK in two of our other markets.
Technical.ly Philly is hosting NET/WORK Feb. 10, 2015, at Union Transfer. For more info and to register click here.
Technical.ly Baltimore is hosting NET/WORK Feb. 19, 2015, at Emerging Technology Centers. For more info and to register click here.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.