We’re looking to get more university students involved in the Philly tech community, so we’re offering free tickets to startup-minded students for the entire Business Conference Day as a part of Philly Tech Week 2015 presented by Comcast.
Use the code “PTW15BizStudent” to receive free tickets to any Business Conference Day event happening on Wednesday, April 22. That’s four events and an $80 discount. But student tickets are limited!
Business Conference Day events include:
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp — Geared towards early-stage entrepreneurs, this fast-paced boot camp will feature experts ready to teach you the basics of starting a business. Learn how to identify and reach your customers, hire a strong team, find investors and more! Breakfast is included.
- Lunch&Learn: Workshop Your Business — In these hands-on, interactive workshops, learn from professionals how you better your business with feedback that is specific to you. Find out the proper valuation for your business, get help building a business plan, practice your pitch with a venture capitalist learn the basics of patents and intellectual property and more! Lunch included.
- #Failfest — If we want bigger business wins, we can’t be afraid of big losses. In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, we’ll hear from a variety of speakers about their past failure(s) and what they’ve learned along the way. Snacks included!
- Happy Hour — Join us for our Business Conference Day Happy Hour. Network with current and aspiring entrepreneurs and startups. We’ll have organized networking activities to allow you the opportunity to meet everyone and make some solid new contacts. Free Yards beer! (For those over 21, that is.)
You’ll hear from:
- Allen & Gerritsen
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Independence Blue Cross
- ff Venture Capital
- Morgan Lewis
- Safeguard Scientifics
- University City Science Center
Please note: You must present a valid student ID when checking into these events. No admission will be granted without it.