MilkCrate is a mission-driven, B-Corp Certified company that builds technologies to support and grow sustainable communities. Its first product, My MilkCrate, is an app that connects consumers to local, sustainable businesses, services and local events, similar to a green Yelp. Its newest product, MilkCrate for Communities, is an enterprise platform that measures and grows a community’s social and environmental impact.
Technical.ly Coverage (27 posts)
- One CEO’s advice to recent grads (and Amazon) on what Philly has to offer
- That time Anthropologie bought a bunch of handbags designed by Morgan Berman
- Can Philly tech companies help raise the minimum wage?
- Cool opportunity alert: We wanna give you a 1-on-1 with Philly’s top tech leaders
- MilkCrate’s pivot is a lesson in knowing when something’s not working
- Two ‘powerful’ events from Great Dames