Here’s a fun little game: find and tag yourself in the hundreds of photos we’ve posted over the past week to the Philly Tech Week Facebook page.
Bonus round: amusingly caption the photos! (We can rustle up a Philly Tech Week t-shirt, or, if you already got your shirt, another cool prize, for the caption that gets the most Facebook likes by the end of next week). If you have photos of another Tech Week event online, point us to them in the comments below.
Check out albums from a few of the events:
- Pre-Tech Week Meta-Meetup of Meetups
- 2nd Annual Women in Tech Summit Philadelphia
- NASA International Space Apps Hackathon
- 2nd Annual Philly Foursquare Games
- Blackout: Reinventing Black Media in the Digital Age
- Grandest Game of Pong on the Planet
- Comcast Cares Digital Resource Fair
- Mobile, Marketing and eCommerce Trends at URBN
- Entrepreneurship and Investment with Ben Franklin Technology Partners SEP
- 2013 Signature Event presented by AT&T and hosted by URBN
- BarCamp NewsInnovation 2013
- Future of Music with Questlove
We had photographer Neal Santos at a number of Philly Tech Week events, and thanks also to WordPress meetup organizer and community enthusiast Reed Gustow and others for sharing their photos. Thanks TapSnap for the Signature Event photo booth.
Snap photos of your own? Share them on our page or send them over and we’ll upload them with full credit to you and your organization.
And, as always, thanks for coming to Philly Tech Week!
Have a look at Spaces, the Center City coworking joint inside an old Turkish bath house
Mt. Airy gets 7,000 square feet of coworking with launch of Mt. Airy Nexus
Guru gazes at 10-year horizon from new Center City HQ
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
The Yard’s Philly location is open for business. Here’s what the coworking spot looks like
Sidecar is on a hiring spree. Gotta fill up that big new Center City office
Safeguard Scientifics’ startupy new offices are a sign of the times
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia