Mobile Monday Mid-Atlantic is back with a panel on the personal cloud and the apps that are emerging in that category on Sept. 24 at the Hub Cira Centre, and, hey, why not, Technically Philly wants to send you for free.
The panel will feature:
- Frank Gillett, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Bob Moul, Chairman and CEO, appRenaissance
- Michael Yetter, Director of eBusiness Development at Independence Blue Cross
- Kevin Garton, Chief Marketing Officer at The Neat Company
- Phong Nguyen, Vice President of Platform Services at Concur Technologies
- Jason Press, Chief Technology Officer/ Vice President of Technology & Operations for Comcast Interactive Media
We’ve got five tickets (each $20 value) to give away. The first THREE people to email firstname.lastname@example.org win a spot. Put “Mobile Monday” in the subject line. The fourth and fifth? Well, follow along on Twitter today and get your chance. (And maybe like us on Facebook).
Otherwise, register here.
These 7 entrepreneurs presented at Black Girl Ventures’ pitch competition in Philly
Philly will host an inaugural pharma conference next month
Super Meetup 2019 is happening at Cherry Street Pier on Thursday, Aug. 22
Why Linode sent this manager to Mumbai for 7 months
Dispatch from The Hague: If the Trumps are serious about economic equity, ‘let women flourish’
A conference dedicated to increasing diversity in data science is coming to CHOP
10 homegrown podcasts to check out at next month’s Philly Pod Fest
This financial services firm offers global opportunity in the heart of Philly
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia