Mobile Monday Mid-Atlantic is back with a panel on the personal cloud and the apps that are emerging in that category on Sept. 24 at the Hub Cira Centre, and, hey, why not, Technically Philly wants to send you for free.
The panel will feature:
- Frank Gillett, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Bob Moul, Chairman and CEO, appRenaissance
- Michael Yetter, Director of eBusiness Development at Independence Blue Cross
- Kevin Garton, Chief Marketing Officer at The Neat Company
- Phong Nguyen, Vice President of Platform Services at Concur Technologies
- Jason Press, Chief Technology Officer/ Vice President of Technology & Operations for Comcast Interactive Media
We’ve got five tickets (each $20 value) to give away. The first THREE people to email email@example.com win a spot. Put “Mobile Monday” in the subject line. The fourth and fifth? Well, follow along on Twitter today and get your chance. (And maybe like us on Facebook).
Otherwise, register here.
Want to organize a Philly Tech Week 2020 event? Start here
January’s inaugural Philly Freelance Fest is ‘flipping a traditional job fair on its head’
Events Roundup: It’s your last chance to make Philly tech connections this decade
Building conference rooms for the future
Designer, technologist and Silicon Valley advisor John Maeda on ‘how to speak machine’
A decentralized web, data on diversity and other smart ideas for bolstering journalism’s future
Hey, remote workers: Philly has a holiday party made just for you this year
Say ‘Ahoy’ to the technical opportunities at Vanguard
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia