ZeroFOX, The Social Risk Management Company, enables organizations to identify, manage, and mitigate the information security risks associated with employee and corporate social media usage. From targeted social-based cyber attacks to fraud, phishing, social engineering and executive impersonations, ZeroFOX provides real-time risk management, threat intelligence and security analytics.
The ZeroFOX Platform is a suite of cloud-based security and analytics products that help enterprise and government customers proactively manage information security risks related to social media.
In November 2013, the company changed its name from Riskive.
Technical.ly Coverage (62 posts)
- Here are the winners of the 5th annual Baltimore Innovation Awards
- ZeroFOX raises $40M Series C round
- Downtown Baltimore’s top tech firms, mapped
- Here’s who won Maryland Incubator Company of the Year Awards
- Here are the 11 winners of the Business Journal’s Tech 10 Awards
- ZeroFOX hires 2 more executives in sales and marketing