About Emerging Technology Centers
The Emerging Technology Centers, a venture of the Baltimore Development Corporation, is a nonprofit business incubator focused on growing early-stage tech and biotech companies.
There are two ETC locations: the Haven Campus, at 101 North Haven Street, and the Eastern Campus, at 1101 East 33rd Street.
Technical.ly Coverage (179 posts)
- Barcoding Inc. acquires charging-station company in all-Baltimore deal
- Chord wins $100,000 at Accelerate Baltimore pitch night
- Here’s how Baltimore is representing at SXSW
- Sickweather catches buzz at 500 Startups demo day
- How Kapowza made air filters entertaining
- Check out Sickweather on a billboard at CES