About Emerging Technology Centers
The ETC, a venture of the Baltimore Development Corporation, is a 501(c)(3) technology and innovation center focused on growing early-stage companies. The ETC provides four programs for entrepreneurs: a tech focused incubator, Incubate Baltimore, a seed accelerator program, Accelerate Baltimore, a coworking space open to innovative individuals and teams, Beehive Baltimore and 9-week idea stage boot camp, Pioneer Baltimore. The ETC promotes economic development, providing business, technical, and networking connections to help these companies grow. Since 1999, the ETC has provided assistance to over 450 companies, 85% of which are still in business, creating more than 2,500 jobs and raising more than $2.4 Billion in outside funding. The mission of the ETC is to foster a community of creative technology entrepreneurs, looking for support to grow their businesses and make a transformative impact on the City of Baltimore and state of Maryland.
There are two ETC locations: the Haven Campus, at 101 North Haven Street, and the Eastern Campus, at 1101 East 33rd Street.
Technical.ly Coverage (189 posts)
- These 6 startups are entering Accelerate Baltimore 2019
- Baltimore Innovation Week 2018 drew 2,000 attendees
- Accelerate Baltimore is looking to help six startups grow
- Social podcast app IsItGood wins $100K at Accelerate Baltimore pitch night
- ETC is looking to help 6 startups grow. Accelerate Baltimore is back
- These 14 Baltimore entrepreneurs are turning side hustles into businesses