Can you believe this is the seventh annual Philly Tech Week?
We just launched this year’s site, built by Northern Liberties dev firm Jarvus Innovations. Don’t forget that you can create a user profile on the website. Add your bio and contact info and you’ll be able to bookmark the events you’re excited about (but don’t forget you still need to register for them separately).
Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast is happening April 28 to May 6, 2017.
We’ve already made some big announcements and the Technical.ly team is gearing up to make this the best year yet. However, we can’t do it without the community. So first and foremost, we want to make sure everyone knows how the can get involved.
- Want the biggest bang for your buck? Sponsor! Benefits vary from conference day tickets, speaking roles, a table at the closing party, branded materials and more. Contact our sales team for more info on available opportunities.
- Want to share content or show off your space? Host an event! See everything you need to know and stay tuned for a recap of our public Slack chat for event hosts and organizers.
- Want to share your expertise? Apply to speak! You can fill out our Speaker Interest Form which we reference for all Technical.ly events throughout the year. (Pro tip: Be specific. It helps our events team better place you in an open slot.)
- Want to show off your product/service/app? Demo! We’ll be looking for interactive exhibit tables for both our kickoff and closing events — fill out our Demo Interest Form. (Pro tip: Our events team looks for tables that are interactive and immersive. Think augmented reality or virtual reality, robots, drone, locally designed games and more.)
- Want to meet new people and lend a helping hand? Volunteer! We can’t do it without your help so sign up to volunteer for the week with our Volunteer Interest Form.
Don’t forget that you can just attend as well. See ya in the spring!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.