The Emerging Enterprise Center (EEC) eighth annual Swim with the Sharks pitch competition will make its television premiere on Tuesday, Oct. 20 at 7:30 p.m. on DETV, Comcast channel 28 and 190. The competition, held in conjunction with the virtual third annual Delaware Entrepreneurial Summit, will also be simultaneously broadcast on the EEC Facebook page.
The three finalists competing for a $10,000 grant and services from the New Castle County Office of Economic Development’s NCC Innovates are:
- Adam Stager, founder of TRIC Robotics
- Ajit George, founder of Second Chances Farm
- Eric Gottlieb, CEO and cofounder of Lignolix
The finalists will pitch before local business leaders:
- Gayle Dillman, cofounder of Gable Music Ventures and producer of the Ladybug Festival
- Bob Beichner, director of economic development and business incubation for the NCC Chamber of Commerce
- Katey Evans, cofounder The Frozen Farmer, which made a successful pitch for funding earlier this year on NBC’s “Shark Tank”
Ivan Thomas, founder of DETV, will be the master of ceremonies, while Evans will present the keynote.
TRIC Robotics is the winner of Swim with the Sharks 2020
The new First Founders cohort and podcast take startup incubation to the next level
Remarkable Ideas pitch winner Girls Leading Africa connects young mothers to opportunity
Great Dames goes global with ‘Reimagine Your Remarkable Life’ conference
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware