(Photo via @DELibraries Twitter)
Readers, you’ve spoken and now it’s time to decide who should win.
Here are the nominees for the NET/WORK Delaware Awards, hosted during our tech jobs fair next Thursday.
Best up-and-coming startup
Best Twitter account
Best coworking manager
- Megan Anthony Keogh (1313 Innovation)
- Rebecca Parsons (The Mill)
- Lori Davis (The Hub at 1201)
- Jason Aviles (Artist Ave Station)
- Mark Thompson (WhyFly)
- John Klose (Swift Capital)
- Randall Gaboriault (Christiana Care Health System)
- Robert Brown (Global Debt Registry)
- Gregory Lane (State of Delaware)
Best Corporate Dev Team
- The Health & Technology Innovation Center at Christiana Care
- JPMorgan Chase’s Delaware Technology Center
- Chatham Financial
- Capital One
Voting is open until Wednesday, March 29.
Winners will be announced at our NET/WORK tech jobs fair on Thursday, March 30, at 1313 Innovation. Get tickets here.