(Photo by Ben Fournier)
Some of the best and brightest of the Delaware dev community will be coming out to share their expertise during the second annual Dev Conference during Delaware Innovation Week 2016 presented by 1313 Innovation.
Attend to learn something new and network with like-minded technologists. Need more of a reason to go? There will be hot breakfast, delicious lunch and the first happy hour drink is on us!
Hear from these speakers:
- Jocelyn Harper, Software Developer, JPMorgan Chase
- Bhavana Hindupur, Software Programmer, JPMorgan Chase
- Chris Hoffman, Engineer, Chatham Financial
- Shilpa Jindal, Software Developer, Capital One
- Min Lee, Zip Code Wilmington alumnus
- Froilan Miranda, Instructor, Zip Code Wilmington
- Le’Rhone Walker, Director of Front End Development, The Archer Group
- Plus, speakers from GeoSwap, Bluecadet and Inclind and more!
To start the day pick either Python or Node.js for Dev Intro Workshops in a two-and-a-half-hour beginner class. In the afternoon, Girl Develop It Wilmington will kick off Dev Talks with a panel discussion followed by case study and demo presentations from various engineers from local dev teams.
Close out the day nearby at Merchant Bar for some complimentary snacks and drinks with a great opportunity to network during #DIW16.
5 questions with ‘Git Cute’ podcaster Jocelyn Harper
6 myths about making your website accessible to people with disabilities
Which programming workshop will you choose at the #DIW18 Dev Conference?
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
Prepare yourself for the artificial-intelligence takeover
Ground Up is teaching middle-schoolers computer science, and it’s working
What these technologists of color would tell their younger selves
Mastering the ‘halo effect’ in tech recruiting
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware