(Photo by Flickr user Eunice, used under a Creative Commons license)
3E Marketing Solutions recently launched the P.E.R.K. Academy (Presence, Engagement, Relevance and Knowledge), and the classes are taught by local experts, according to a release.
3E Marketing cofounder Donna Duffy, whom the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce named Business Woman of the Year in 2015, said she put the academy together because she has consistently seen entrepreneurs struggle with organizing different aspects of running a business.
The classes do come at a price. They’re $50 for nonmembers and $25 for members, and monthly membership costs $37 (and includes a free class).
Here’s what P.E.R.K. has on tap:
- March 29, 9-11 a.m. “The Why, What and How of Business Formation,” by Chantal Towles
- March 31, 9:30-11:30 a.m. “Create Videos Like a Pro With Your iPhone/Android—Part I,” by Gordon DelGiorno
- April 5, 9-11 a.m. “Learning How to Master Your Monkey Chatter,” by Carolyn Bennett-Sullivan
- April 7, 9-11 a.m. “How to Write a Press Release,” by Dana Dobson
- April 12, 9-11 a.m. “7 Changes of Work/Life Balance All Entrepreneurs Struggle With,” by Allison T. Moore
- April 21, 9-11 a.m. “How to Know if a Virtual Office is Right for Your Local Presence and Worldwide Reach,” by Lori Davis
They’ll all be held at 3E’s offices at 1201 N. Orange St.-30-
5 takeaways from #MILLSUMMIT’s entrepreneur-focused second day
This Newark fashion startup is creating sustainable haute couture
Delaware Innovation Space announces a nationwide advisory council
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
This summer, Tyler’s Camp will teach entrepreneurship to 4th graders
So, you want to brand a hockey team?
Meet the first graduates of the First Founders Accelerator
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware