(Photo by Flickr user Eunice, used under a Creative Commons license)
3E Marketing Solutions recently launched the P.E.R.K. Academy (Presence, Engagement, Relevance and Knowledge), and the classes are taught by local experts, according to a release.
3E Marketing cofounder Donna Duffy, whom the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce named Business Woman of the Year in 2015, said she put the academy together because she has consistently seen entrepreneurs struggle with organizing different aspects of running a business.
The classes do come at a price. They’re $50 for nonmembers and $25 for members, and monthly membership costs $37 (and includes a free class).
Here’s what P.E.R.K. has on tap:
- March 29, 9-11 a.m. “The Why, What and How of Business Formation,” by Chantal Towles
- March 31, 9:30-11:30 a.m. “Create Videos Like a Pro With Your iPhone/Android—Part I,” by Gordon DelGiorno
- April 5, 9-11 a.m. “Learning How to Master Your Monkey Chatter,” by Carolyn Bennett-Sullivan
- April 7, 9-11 a.m. “How to Write a Press Release,” by Dana Dobson
- April 12, 9-11 a.m. “7 Changes of Work/Life Balance All Entrepreneurs Struggle With,” by Allison T. Moore
- April 21, 9-11 a.m. “How to Know if a Virtual Office is Right for Your Local Presence and Worldwide Reach,” by Lori Davis
They’ll all be held at 3E’s offices at 1201 N. Orange St.-30-
Here’s a side hustle to help local up-and-coming entrepreneurs
University of Delaware joins accelerator hub for medical entrepreneurs
A new marketing push calls Inland Bays oysters a ‘Delaware delicacy’
Pitch to speak at Comcast Labs Connect’s data security conference
To work as an artist, think like an entrepreneur
Using blockchain (and camping) to foster meaningful human contact
These two entrepreneurs are building a bunch of startups all at once
Did Technical.ly help you find a job or progress on your career path?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware