(Photo by Dominique Nichole)
Technical.ly’s flagship series of job fairs, NET/WORK, is finishing up the 2019 season in D.C., and we’ve been saving the best for last!
We’ll be convening the top tech companies in the area this Wednesday, March 27 — which means now is a good time for you to learn some of the interesting bits that make each company unique.
Here’s the rundown. Get your pen and paper ready.
This rewards program app company is rapidly expanding, going from about a dozen employees to 40 over the course of 2018. Lots more hiring is expected as the team branches into new locations and partnerships.
- Currently looking for: Account Manager, Graphic Designer, Product Designer, Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Mobile Application QA Engineer
This SaaS company supports the energy industry with data and analytics, allowing the small team to make a global impact. Despite the serious geopolitical implications of their work, they manage to maintain a strong sense of perspective, humor and fun along the way.
- Currently looking for: Product Manager – Energy Industry Analytics Software, Energy Research Analyst, Data Visualization Architect, Energy Infrastructure Data Scientist
The meal marketplace app allows users to purchase packs of affordable flat-rate lunches and dinners from local restaurants, and for every 20 meals ordered, they donate five to the hungry and food insecure. Connect with the team to learn how when everyone eats, everyone wins.
4. Why Hotel
This hospitality startup operates “pop-up hotels” out of brand new apartment buildings as vacancies are filled with leased tenants. Check in (eh?) with them about fresh opportunities.
- Currently looking for: Director, Hospitality Sales; Growth Lead Specialist; Senior Associate, Revenue Growth & Management; Vice President, East Coast Operations
5. Capital One
This national bank and Fortune 500 company is thinking forward by investing in the next generation of STEM talent via its Capital One Coders program for middle schoolers.
- Currently looking for: Senior Associate – Labs Business Analysis; Product Manager, Machine Learning, Emerging Tech; Master Software Engineer (Machine Learning Integrations)
The edtech startup recently announced new partnerships with Northwestern University and LinkedIn, enhancing the reach and value of its programs. Stop by the team’s table to learn what 2U could do 4U.
- Currently looking for: Business Intelligence Analyst; Engineer II, Endpoint Systems; Engineer II, Core Systems
This startup geared toward helping small businesses save on company travel is the latest venture from Priceline founders Jay Walker and Scott Case. Where could it take you?
- Currently looking for: Senior Product Manager, Full Stack Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer, Senior Python Engineer, Team Lead – Data Engineering
9. Hatch Apps
This software development company made a platform to help businesses create custom apps. Chat with them to see what you could build together.
Meet these companies and more on Wednesday, March 27, at Alley powered by Verizon. Is your 2019 NET/WORK strategy ready? Let’s do this.
This Week in Jobs: Win like a champion by scoring your next gig
3 strategies DC companies are employing to close the gender gap in tech
Incentive Technology Group plans move to bigger office in Crystal City
This fast-growing SaaS company aims to be a force for change in the energy industry
This Week in Jobs: The first DMV edition
Humans of NET/WORK: 5 people we met at our annual tech jobs fair in DC
3 companies you need to meet today at Technical.ly’s NET/WORK DC jobs fair
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc