Who’s getting money?
These creators must be thankful for Kickstarter. Their campaigns were successfully funded since we wrote about them. Here are some updates:
- Airbeam, the personal air pollution tracker ($55,833 toward a $50K goal)
- MixLuv, the GitHub for making music with others ($51,950 toward a $50K goal)
- The DNA Project, an album that’s going to share every single facet of each song’s mix as it comes together ($65,234 on a $60K goal)
- Sky Line, the film about the space elevator ($21,000 on a $20K goal)
- Hooke, the wireless 3D audio headphones and microphones ($163,166 on a $100K goal)
Who’s making moves?
Naked Apartments has released that iOS app we promised this summer, according to the company’s blog. Search for places that you might like to live in from your mobile device now and get alerts when new ones become available. Get it on the app store. We said the app was coming this summer in a post about their search-by-subway line feature.
The Atavist has released a new story on its multimedia platform: “The Devil Underground” by Nadja Drost. The Atavist describes the book as about a place that is “a Wild West populated by motorbike-riding assassins, prostitutes paid in gold, and victims who turn out to be not so innocent…”
Who’s getting buzz?
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.