Looking for some free learning that doesn’t require getting up from the couch? The University of Delaware Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics’ Lifelong Lerner Expert Webinar Series, continues on Wednesday, Oct. 27, with a panel of faculty and alumni discussing how fintech has both streamlined operations and disrupted the financial services industry.
Four panelists — all alum! — will examine the digitization of financial services and explore the new risks and opportunities for banks, regulators, technology firms and entrepreneurs:
- Dan Curtin, director of global intelligence, Coinbase
- Claire Liu, senior manager, finance operating model, PayPal
- Courtney Smith Goodrich, COO for technology, Wells Fargo
- Dan Weingarten, COO, T3 Trading Group
The moderator will be Lerner College Dean Bruce Weber.
After October’s panel, there will be three more monthly panels in the series for 2021. They are:
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 —Private equities
- Tuesday, Dec. 7 — Diversity in the workplace
Attendees of these free webinars are not required to be students or alumni of UD. Check the “community member” box during registration if you are not affiliated with the university.