- We’re giving over $1000 in grants toward your ideas.
- You belong. Whether you are a creative, techie, business professional, artist, teacher, care about your neighborhood, are really fired up about something that needs to change, need some new friends or just have a story to tell, you belong at Create.
- This is the perfect opportunity to share your passions, connect with others and help create good things in Baltimore.
- We’re getting the conversation started Friday night using the very fun Socent Hustle approach. Those who like a good time should snatch up an “and hustle” ticket or two and get excited. The goal here is to create as many serendipitous interactions as possible.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided by some of our favorite local spots: Zeke’s Coffee, Hoehn’s Bakery and Charm City Gourmet.
Doors open at 8:15 a.m. at City Neighbors Hamilton. The opening session starts at 9 a.m. and we’ll roll from there. Participants are encouraged to tell their story and share ideas in the morning, interact with new people at lunch, find a topic of interest for the afternoon and help define the assets of Baltimore throughout the day. Closing should wrap up around 5 p.m. with plenty of platforms to help keep the conversation going.
For more info you can visit the What to Expect page on our site, follow @createbmore on Twitter and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions leading up to the event.
Can’t make it? Follow the discussion at #createbmore — we hope to see you there!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.