(Photo by Flickr user Kevin Gill, used via a Creative Commons license)
Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge” — here at Technical.ly HQ). Below is this week’s edition. Here’s the last one we published on the site; it’s meant to live in your inbox.
Good tidings to you, wherever you are in the world
We heard from some of you last week and we’re going to continue to keep this short until 2019: If you didn’t get the chance and would still like to contribute, let us know what you think of TWIJ and how we can do better in 2019.
In the meantime, let the good times roll, and we’ll keep serving the jobs with a small side of sass.
Happy holidays, friends!
Yo yo yo! Get MATCHED:
- Technical.ly MATCH beta is actively seeking the perfect match for a Senior Ruby Engineer. Learn more and apply if you want us to introduce you.
- We’re also seeking a match for a Senior Front End Engineer at a well-funded startup. Sounds like a great opportunity to get in early and make big impact.
Delaware residents and tax-free shopping enthusiasts:
- Problem solver plus leader needed at CSC in their open Business Operations Analyst role. Involves a project called “Everest”… good for hikers and non-hikers alike.
- Be a Hadoop, Big Data Associate for JP Morgan Chase & Co. Could there be a cooler job title?
- Chatham Financial is just over the Delaware border in Kennett Square, notably the Mushroom Capital of the World. Work with them as a Full Stack Software Developer and get really into those porcini mushrooms.
Baltimore Ravens fans:
- Here’s a fun one from our friends at 14 West: a Technical Course Specialist. Create materials and conduct trainings for a huge department. Go get ’em, prof!
- Are you an iOS/Swift developer who can design and build features that users cannot live without? TrackOFF, based in the Canton neighborhood, wants to connect with you.
- SmartLogic promises “smart people” in its Baltimore office. Be one of them; take on this open Developer role.
OK Philly, you know we got you:
- Fan of goPuff? Curious to work in their Cloud? Check out their Cloud Native Developer opening. NOTE: Must Love Snacks.
- Junior Data Scientists, don’t miss this opportunity with Perpay. You’ll be fueled for success through their Kyoto-style cold brew tower.
- Play a key role in evolving the recently crowned “tech startup of the year” HealthVerity platform as Director, Software Product Management, New Platforms.
D.C. — find yourself with our friends at NAVA, the team who famously repaired HealthCare.gov. Here are the positions you could play:
- Consulting Services Specialist at Deacom
- Project Manager at Azavea
- Entry Java Developer at Vanguard
- Full Stack Developer at Asymmetrik
- Senior Java Developers at Chariot Solutions
Have a wonderful holiday, TWIJ readers. ‘Til next time, happy job hunting!-30-
This Week in Jobs: Recognition for women in tech, jobs for all
This Week in Jobs: The Blockbuster of career newsletters
This Week in Jobs: Tons of jobs AND chances to sing your own praises
Join the team at Odessa working to shake up the global leasing industry
Meet these 47 companies hiring tech talent at NET/WORK Philly on Feb. 26
This Week in Jobs, Special Edition: College degree not required
This Week in Jobs: Winter is fickle, but the tech job scene is on fire
How this Vistar Media software engineer succeeds on an ‘inclusive team’
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia