(Design by Grue & Bleen, Printing by Press & Release)
The team at Technical.ly is SO excited about what we have brewing for Philly Tech Week 2018 presented by Comcast.
Like, THIS excited:
We’ve been working on plans for Introduced by Technical.ly since November (wow) and we’re finally ready to announce our full list of programming.
Plus, to make sure you are equally excited, if you register within the next week you’ll also get a free Philly Tech Week T-shirt reserved with your ticket. (Heads up we’re capping this deal at 100 tickets so don’t wait!)
Below, check out the three rooms of programming that will take place within Introduced in a “choose your own adventure” type format. Additionally, we’ll have a closing keynote session, a rotating demo floor and curated introductions that you can apply for, but more to come on those!
TRACKS: Business & Sciences
THEMES: Lessons in growing smarter companies and being a better founder. Trends in digital health, health IT and other innovative practices.
- 9:00 a.m. – Innovations in Healthcare: Fake Wombs, Cancer Studies and More
- 10:00 a.m. – Improving Patient Experience: Companies Creating Solutions
- 11:00 a.m. – TBD but stay tuned for something exciting!
- 12:00 p.m. – Citizen Science: Using the Public to Research at Scale
- 2:00 p.m. – Leveling Up Together: Leveraging your Network
- 3:00 p.m. – Inside the Deal: A Conversation with Founders & Investors
- 4:00 p.m. – Failure to Launch: Lessons on Launching Great Products
- 5:00 p.m. – Beyond the “Startup Bro”: The Future of Founders
TRACKS: Media & Creative
THEMES: How to access customers via digital tools and new approaches. Be inspired and informed by design and art principles in the digital form
- 9:00 a.m. – The Customer Journey: A Thoughtful Approach to User Experience
- 10:00 a.m. – Fake News: Defending the Truth; Today and Tomorrow
- 11:00 a.m. – Product Marketing: Lessons on Smarter Selling
- 12:00 p.m. – ROI / Metrics exact title TBD
- 2:00 p.m. – “But I’m Not a Designer”: Innovation through Design Thinking
- 3:00 p.m. – New Age Storytelling: Big Ideas to Inspire You
- 4:00 p.m. – Just F’ing Do It: Origin Stories of Big Successes
- 5:00 p.m. – Digital Experiments in the Arts: Fun Side Projects
TRACKS: Civic & Access
THEMES: Make your city more innovative and equitable. Make your organization and industry more diverse and inclusive.
- 9:00 a.m. – Making the Web for All: Alt Image Tags & Other Accessible Habits
- 10:00 a.m. – School Doesn’t Suck: 4 Ways Classrooms are Changing
- 11:00 a.m. – There’s No Pipeline Problem: Hiring & Diversity
- 12:00 p.m. – Company Responsibility: #MeToo, BLM & Polarization
- 2:00 p.m. – RealLIST 2018: Growing your Startup Outside of Silicon Valley
- 3:00 p.m. – Smart Cities: Public, Private and You
- 4:00 p.m. – Equity in Tech: Ensuring Everyone Wins; Online & Off
- 5:00 p.m. – Amazon HQ2: The Good, the Bad & the Misunderstood
We’ve worked hard to make sure that there is truly something for everyone. If you are a member of your community and care about helping cities and companies grow, Introduced by Technical.ly is for you!
Thanks to our Introduced by Technical.ly sponsors: Comcast, University of Pennsylvania, University City Science Center, Relay, Hero Digital, Think Company, Archer Group, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr, SAP, Temple University, Morgan Lewis and Ben Franklin Technology Partners.-30-
Philly Tech Week 2019 will hit a high note
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
This first wave of speakers for PTW19’s Introduced conference will have you seeing orange
Join the team at Odessa working to shake up the global leasing industry
Peep the Philly companies nominated for PACT’s 2019 Enterprise Awards
These 4 language choices can help squash gender bias
Meet these 47 companies hiring tech talent at NET/WORK Philly on Feb. 26
How this Vistar Media software engineer succeeds on an ‘inclusive team’
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia