(Photo by Catherine Sontag)
Would a new job make you merry this holiday season? Then it’s time to learn about #network18.
In only a few short weeks after the holidays, Technical.ly will host its fifth NET/WORK Philly, a hiring event where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality. We just had NET/WORK Suburbs back in September and it was a solid showing from the area’s pool of tech talent. (If you missed it, no worries, the upcoming Philly event will have plenty of swag too.)
For the third year, the 2018 edition of NET/WORK will be held at Fishtown’s Fillmore Philly on Feb. 27, 2018. We already have commitments from 15 local tech organizations that are looking to hire. Last year whopping 52 organizations came out in full force.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
- We say it’s not an average job fair because of all the cool stuff that goes on alongside of job seeking:
- You get to Network with over 600 attendees and over 50 companies
- There’s plenty of Extra time and space available to have deeper conversations
- You’ll at least walk away with a professional headshoT for your next portfolio photo
- The ticket also includes Workshops for dev and career topics happening every hour
- Organic opportunities to hang with our region’s coolest tech companies
- Resume Reviews that will get noticed at your next interview
- Hot tip: Bring a bag because the swags is for Keeps!
These 15 companies are already confirmed to participate:
- Ascensus, Inc.
Get your headshot thanks to Chariot Solutions while you enjoy some hot coffee brought to you by our cafe sponsor, WebLinc. Plus, Susquehanna International Group wants to make sure you put your best self forward on paper, so they’re providing the resume reviewers! Interested in exhibiting or more at NET/WORK Philly? Find out more here.
Can’t stand the wait? Check our jobs board for daily new postings and sign up for our daily newsletter for leads straight to your inbox.
You can also join us at NET/WORK in our other markets:
- Technical.ly DC is hosting NET/WORK DC the very next day, Feb. 28, 2018, at Gensler. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Baltimore will host NET/WORK Baltimore on March 15, 2018 at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Delaware will be hosting NET/WORK Delaware on March 8, 2018 at CSC. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Brooklyn will host NET/WORK sometime in March! Sign up for the Brooklyn daily newsletter to be the first to find out.
Ditch the costume at NET/WORK Suburbs 2018
16 companies looking to hire (so far) at NET/WORK Suburbs 2018
At NET/WORK, three moves that made candidates stand out
This apprenticeship program is opening the door for candidates with nontraditional backgrounds
Going to NET/WORK Philly? Here’s how to get that job
Seer, URBN, Guru and BlackRock are looking to hire at NET/WORK 2018
Revzilla, Azavea and Slalom are hiring at NET/WORK 2018. Will you be there?
How AI can help humans, not replace them
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia