Got what it takes to hack together a startup in one weekend?
Startup Weekend is back for another go April 26-27. Held at the tail end of Philly Tech Week at Workbridge Associates in Center City, the event is for designers, developers and non-technical people too. Find our coverage of past Startup Weekends here.
Register for $99 here or try to win a ticket.
We’re giving away one ticket via Twitter so follow our Twitter today to figure out how to enter.
Co-organizer Brendan Lowry, who’s also Curalate‘s director of marketing, provided these highlights (ahem, verbatim):
- Aramark has joined as a food sponsor, and will be catering throughout the entire weekend
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream will be catering Saturday night. <l3 <l3 <l3 (those are supposed to look like ice cream cones)
- Red Bull drop off every 4 hours. Seriously.
- Winners will receive $200 in Sidetour credits, a ton of Uber credits, and a ton of other prizes
- Check out all of our awesome judges and coaches. “[Judge and Letterpress creator] Loren Brichter is a total badass.”
Philly Tech Week 2019 will hit a high note
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
This first wave of speakers for PTW19’s Introduced conference will have you seeing orange
Join the team at Odessa working to shake up the global leasing industry
Peep the Philly companies nominated for PACT’s 2019 Enterprise Awards
These 4 language choices can help squash gender bias
Meet these 47 companies hiring tech talent at NET/WORK Philly on Feb. 26
How this Vistar Media software engineer succeeds on an ‘inclusive team’
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia