Got what it takes to hack together a startup in one weekend?
Startup Weekend is back for another go April 26-27. Held at the tail end of Philly Tech Week at Workbridge Associates in Center City, the event is for designers, developers and non-technical people too. Find our coverage of past Startup Weekends here.
Register for $99 here or try to win a ticket.
We’re giving away one ticket via Twitter so follow our Twitter today to figure out how to enter.
Co-organizer Brendan Lowry, who’s also Curalate‘s director of marketing, provided these highlights (ahem, verbatim):
- Aramark has joined as a food sponsor, and will be catering throughout the entire weekend
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream will be catering Saturday night. <l3 <l3 <l3 (those are supposed to look like ice cream cones)
- Red Bull drop off every 4 hours. Seriously.
- Winners will receive $200 in Sidetour credits, a ton of Uber credits, and a ton of other prizes
- Check out all of our awesome judges and coaches. “[Judge and Letterpress creator] Loren Brichter is a total badass.”
Design Slam 2019 sketches digital and analog solutions for Philly immigrants
Youngmoo Kim on breaking the ‘monoculture’ of tech: ‘What the hell are you waiting for?’
These 11 companies and leaders won 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards
Why working with the University City Science Center was a game changer for 4 Philly startups
Biz growth, branding and leadership: Lessons from #Intro19
An app to connect musicians debuts at Cypher City Spotlight
The Philly revenue department’s data-driven strategy to upend city bureaucracy
Take a peek at the opportunities popping up at PromptWorks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia