- Steve Jobs. Our economy. My suggestion. [John Fazio blog] — The co-founder of Northern Liberties hackerspace Devnuts writes about wanting to create smaller businesses to localize wealth.
- Who Are The Philadelphia Region’s Most Committed Small Business Lenders? [Multifunding blog]
- SEPTA sets a good example for open government, seriously [Daily News] — Excitement over the SEPTA hackathon we helped sponsor
- Solar firm to expand to N.J. [Courier Post] — California-based solar company Solmentum opened its east coast offices in Cherry Hill
- SunGard Availability unveils bigger data center [Philadelphia Business Journal] The new digs at 1500 Spring Garden St.
- MAYOR NUTTER ANNOUNCES CITY EXCEEDS 25 PERCENT MINORITY PARTICIPATION RATE [City press release] — Increase in minority, women and disabled businesses working with the city
- Design Philadelphia Picks: October 13-23 [Eyes on the Street] — It’s launched
- Freedom of the Word & Computer Security â€“ An Activist Computer Security Workshop This Saturday [Geekadelphia]
- Cephalon to be replaced by TE Connectivity in S&P [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- Reality Television Show Seeking Philly Geeks For New Program [Geekadelphia]
- Philly area companies on 2011 InformationWeek 500 [Philly Tech News]
Hacking naloxone: These graphs show effectiveness in saving PA lives from opioid overdoses
Watch: What is chaos engineering, and how does it work in practice?
Watch: How to take an internal hackathon project to scale
A Temple grad student won a global COVID-solutions hackathon with this social campaign
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Philadelphia