- Philadelphia Syndrome: In Search of a Cure [Matt Monihan] — One of the leads in the Northern Liberties Devnuts co-working crew gives his take on Philly defeatism
- Philadelphia region lags in job creation, according to U.S. figures [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- SEPTA to sell ads on its website [PlanPhilly]
- Protesters disrupt speech by Sunoco CEO [PhillyInc: Inquirer] — “Protesters interrupted a speech being given by Sunoco Inc. chairman and chief executive Lynn L. Elsenhans at a luncheon at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Thursday afternoon.”
- 76er Evan Turner’s life now an app [Philadelphia Business Journal] — “”Philadelphia 76ers rookie Evan Turner has joined forces with XCO SportsLink to develop a free smartphone application that will provide fans with exclusive access into his life on and off the court.”
- Emotional tributes to Baldino at Pennsylvania Bio Awards [Philadelphia Business Journal] — Frank Baldino, the life sciences legend in the region, was honored after passing last year
- Straight talk about the Japanese nuclear plant disaster [PlanPhilly] — By a local nuclear power plant operator, not long before Temple University-Japan students were evacuated.
- AT&T’s ‘river of data’ flows through Philadelphia [Philly Inc: Inquirer] — Tour of their regional control center