Technical.ly Coverage (17 posts)
- What Gov. Tom Wolf said about #GrowPA
- Saturday: See final projects from the Code4PA Hackathon
- Tech entrepreneurs want more help from Gov. Wolf
- Can ‘Jobs That Pay’ create jobs that grow?
- Op-ed: Pa.’s ‘tech tax’ is the wrong type of disruption
- Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast drew 15,000 attendees
- Could the proposed Pa. tech tax threaten Philly’s status as a ‘lean startup’s paradise’?
- Gov. Wolf: Pa. ‘shouldn’t be the shrinking violet when it comes to innovation’
- Chester County ecommerce company Turn5 lands $611K in state grants
- Gov. Wolf was ‘profoundly impressed’ by startups at Pennovation
- Gov. Wolf squashes ridesharing beef with stroke of pen
- Dive deep into these open datasets from the Pa. governor’s office
- Check out the new PA.gov
- What should Gov. Wolf hear from the tech community?
- Gov. Wolf signs open data executive order
- $15M spent on Philly-area political TV ads
- 64% of Fortune 500 firms are Delaware incorporations: here’s why