Ticketleap is a Philadelphia-based online ticketing platform designed to make creating events and selling tickets easier. The company was founded in 2003 by Chris Stanchak.
Technical.ly Coverage (68 posts)
- Port just scooped up its first client: Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Whoa: Ticketleap sold to NYC holding company, CEO Raybould to lead spinout startup
- 9 new products from the Philly tech scene
- Watch as these 9 startups launch products during Philly Tech Week 2017 presented by Comcast
- How #PhillyTech grappled with an Amazon Web Services outage
- These 71 Philly tech firms are hiring right now: NET/WORK 2016