Sickweather is a web service that tracks health and sickness trends by mapping social media mentions of symptoms.
The service was founded in November 2011 by Graham Dodge and James Sajor.
Technical.ly Coverage (40 posts)
- Sickweather catches buzz at 500 Startups demo day
- Check out Sickweather on a billboard at CES
- Sickweather is heading to 500 Startups
- Sickweather’s data is powering Weather.com’s new cold and flu tracker
- Here are the 8 startups pitching at Beta City
- Sickweather has a new place to talk about getting sick