SEPTA is the regional transportation agency that serves the combined city and county of Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and Chester County. It was one of the first local government agencies to embrace the open data movement.
Technical.ly Coverage (62 posts)
- That snow storm sent SEPTA trains to new ‘Turbo F*cked’ status
- Here’s what you’ll get tonight with the new SEPTA app
- New SEPTA upgrades make Saturday train later, morning commutes faster
- Think Company, Code for Philly, 5th Square team up to fight SEPTA Key’s UX woes
- SEPTA says real-time data on buses, trolleys finally coming to app
- Cool talk alert: Comcast, SEPTA, Dow on turning data into revenue