InterDigital develops fundamental wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. Advanced solutions from InterDigital support the development of more efficient wireless networks, a richer multimedia experience, and new mobile broadband capabilities for billions of consumers globally. InterDigital is addressing the wireless bandwidth crunch and network optimization by focusing on three comprehensive areas of bandwidth innovations: spectrum optimization, cross-network connectivity and mobility, and intelligent data delivery techniques. InterDigital invites market participants in the wireless eco-system to collaborate on integrating its advanced enabling technologies into products and services for field testing and commercial deployment.
Technical.ly Coverage (15 posts)
- Here’s what you need to know about LoRa and how it could change our city
- InterDigital lost its patent suit against Microsoft
- Wireless research company InterDigital wins patent suit [Startup Roundup]
- Your smartphone works because of this behind-the-scenes tech company
- InterDigital to webcast annual shareholders’ meeting
- ‘I became a Philadelphian because Philly is not mainstream tech’ [Links]