Firefly is a co-browsing software startup started by three Penn undergraduates. It’s a spinoff from the team behind Airtime, an email signature marketing startup.
Technical.ly Coverage (23 posts)
- Firefly Festival trended on Twitter, sending sci-fi fans into a tizzy
- 3 lessons Firefly director Greg Bostrom learned about entrepreneurship in Delaware
- How Gable Music Ventures built up a local music scene
- Firefly acquired by Pegasystems
- Firefly wins enterprise software competition [Startup Roundup]
- Monetate hires Salesforce exec to lead sales [Startup Roundup]