About Disruption Corporation
Disruption Corporation is an Arlington, Va. based early-stage investment firm founded by Paul Singh that focuses on research and investment.
In February 2014, the firm announced its first $50 million fund.
Image via BizJournals
Technical.ly Coverage (19 posts)
- 7 things we learned from Kasra Kangarloo’s outgoing Paul Singh exposé
- Paul Singh leaves 1776 as acquisition closes
- 1776 expands empire again, acquires SF-based Hattery
- How the DMV tech scene reacted to the 1776-Disruption Corp. merger
- Bombshell: 1776 acquires Disruption Corporation
- Meet Milo, your autistic child’s robot friend [Events Roundup]