A chance to win $5,000 and impress some of the top investors and entrepreneurs in the city is on the table for next month’s Make It In BK pitch competition.
This fall, the competition will focus on women-founded startups. Applications opened today.
The winner will also receive $15,000 worth of strategy and design services from Berlin Cameron.
Previous winners of the Make It In BK pitch competition include Sightworthy, which has gone on to the Snap Inc and R/GA venture accelerator, Propel, which raised more than $4 million this summer, and Re-Nuble, which works out of Brooklyn Navy Yard incubator 1776.
Judges for this fall’s competition will be:
- Valerie Biberaj, of Kate Spade & Company Foundation
- Alessandra Henderson, of Human Ventures
- Yao Huang, of The Hatchery
- Jennifer Dasilva, of Berlin Cameron
- Ishveen Anand, of OpenSponsorship