(Photos by Ideal Impressions)
Whoa, it’s already time for the third annual Delaware Innovation Week?!
Check out the #DIW16 recap of the 10 moments to remember from Delaware Innovation Week 2016 and see all our coverage of last year’s Delaware Innovation Week. That way, all the great memories from last year will come rushing back and you’ll be pumped for doing it all over again — but better.
Delaware Innovation Week 2017 is happening Nov. 3–11.
The Technical.ly team is gearing up to make this the best year yet. However, we can’t do it without the community. So first and foremost, we want to make sure everyone knows how the can get involved.
Here’s a FAQ:
Want the biggest bang for your buck? Sponsor!
- Benefits vary from conference day tickets, speaking roles, a table at the closing party, branded materials and more. Contact our sales team for more info on available opportunities.
Want to share content or show off your space? Host an event!
- Join us at our annul public planning session — Help Plan DIW17 — on Tuesday, June 27 at The CoIN Loft to get familiar with the updated event submission process. We’ll be opening the floor up to event organizers to share their plans and ideas. Can’t make it in person? Save the date for the DIW17 Event Organizer Slack Chat — Thursday, Sept. 7. Hear updated planning progress from organizers, share how you plan to get involved, get some tips on making your Delaware Innovation Week event stand out and learn what resources are available to help you get it where you fit in! Join our public Slack here and join the #delaware channel to get involved!
Want to share your expertise? Apply to speak!
- You can fill out our Speaker Interest Form which we reference for all Technical.ly events throughout the year. (Pro tip: Be specific. It helps our events team better place you in an open slot.)
Want to show off your product/service/app? Demo!
- We’ll be looking for interactive exhibit tables for both our kickoff and closing events — fill out our Demo Interest Form. (Pro tip: Our events team looks for tables that are interactive and immersive. Think augmented reality or virtual reality, robots, drone, locally designed games and more.)
Want to meet new people and lend a helping hand? Volunteer!
- We can’t do it without your help so sign up to volunteer for the week with our Volunteer Interest Form.
None of these ideas above fit your needs? Follow #DIW17 and @technicallyDE on Twitter to keep up with the conversation!
Don’t forget that you can just attend as well. See ya in the fall! We can’t wait.
Rory Laitila to give Web Dev Talk at The Mill
Happy hour. Thursday. Technical.ly members get in free
Wilmington’s Tubman Day events are timed so you can hit every one
10 Delaware brands totally crushing it on social media
International Women’s Day is March 8: Here’s a roundup of what’s going on
Great Dames returns with two-part series featuring ‘firestarters’
UDairy Creamery engages Wilmington community with a mic
13 innovative technologies being developed in Delaware
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly