Data is the centerpiece of everything I do.
That’s why I started Analytics & Technology Summit (A&T Summit), coming to The Mill in Wilmington on Sept. 22, 2016.
Technical.ly readers can use these two discounts:
- Attendees/guests can use the promo code A&TSummit2016 to get 15 percent off the registration fee ($220).
- Exhibitors can use the promo code GET80OFF to get $80 off the regular price.
The codes are case sensitive and expire Aug. 20, 2016.
Here’s what to expect at the A&T Summit.
- Michael Alcorn, Software Engineer at Red Hat, Inc., will be discussing machine learning and Red Hat’s full deep learning pipeline.
- Cameron Sim, CEO at CrewSpark, will be talking about optimizing business intelligence through automated data services with a focus on open data.
- Stan Stringfellow, CEO and founder at PlasticFog Group will be covering open source Internet of Things.
- Rana Fayez, Reporter at Technical.ly, will be presenting on data and journalism
- Rod Wallace, President at Design Economics, LLC will be talking about artificial intelligence & business strategy
- Lana McAra, Internet Marketing Specialist at Busy Bees Unlimited, will be discussing five key elements to optimize your LinkedIn profile.
- Megan Anthony, Co-Lead at Girl Develop It Wilmington will be covering women in technology.
- Sumit Gupta, Digital Analyst at Livetiles, will be covering analytics of key performance indicators in digitally connected world.
Prepare yourself for the artificial-intelligence takeover
May’s Tapp Social tackles the fear of data
Delaware among least gun-dependent states in US: report
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
How Wilmington and CompassRed are fighting gun violence with data analysis
NextFab is hosting a free marketing seminar for creatives
Tapp Network launches monthly webinar series
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware