(Photo by Twitter user @Cnverg)
This year, Tech2gether will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 18 — smack dab in the middle of the first ever Delaware Innovation Week. 1313 Innovation just released the speaker list for the day, and the roster is looking exceptionally promising.
- Charlie Horn, Chairman at Pro Private Equity
- Vijaya Rao, Founder & CEO at DeliveryCircle
- Greg Bostrom, Firefly Festival Director at Red Frog Events
- Mark Jenkinson, Practice Area Leader, Design at Trellist
- Len Damico, Senior UX Designer at Arcweb Technologies
- Carlson Bull, Founder & Creative Director at Bully! Entertainment
- Ryan Hurley, Director, Performance Marketing at Archer Group
- Jai Rao, Director, Enterprise Data Services at Capital One
- Anita Andrews, VP, Client Analytics Services at RJMetrics
- Yasmine Mustafa, Cofounder & CEO at ROAR for Good
- Michele Lobo, Director, Super Suits Program at GoBabyGo
“Tech2gether gives people the chance to learn about emerging technologies and business trends by highlighting local innovators,” said 1313 education and nonprofit coordinator Ryan Harrington.
If speaking events aren’t your cup of tea, Tech2gether has you covered with a number of workshops, discussions and demos celebrating makers and entrepreneurship such as the Demo Pit, featuring hands-on showcases of emerging technologies like wearables and 3D printing.
Then, watch student entrepreneurs local universities pitch a panel of investors. Harrington said 1313 partnered with CollegePitch Philly to bring in students from throughout the region, including Drexel University and the University of Delaware.
But wait — there’s more!
Attendees will be treated to an end-of-the-night concert from Philadelphia electro-pop quintet Cheerleader.
All-access passes are listed at $80, with full day tickets (no concert) priced at $70. Whatever you do, make sure to check out the event’s super sleek site, built by Wilmington dev/design shop First Ascent Design.
Here’s how a group of high school juniors pulled off their first entrepreneurship panel
WilminGo golf cart taxi startup returns for its second season
Think your boss won’t take your workplace complaint seriously? Try rephrasing
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
Why diversity in artificial intelligence development matters
DTCC Entrepreneurial Expo kicks off with 1 Million Cups
Teen-centered TEDxYouth@UrsulineAcademy returns on March 31
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware