(Photo by Rich Kessler)
2018 is calling, and it has a bunch of jobs for you.
Technical.ly will host the third NET/WORK DC tech hiring event Feb. 28, 2018, at Gensler. Organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality. Oh, and there will be a happy hour. We know, it’s legit.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
Tickets are $10 (or $5 if you just want to attend just the happy hour).
See what you can expect below:
- Network with over 150 attendees and over 10 hiring companies.
- Extra time is available to network at a happy hour from 8–9 p.m. to keep your conversations going.
- Take a professional headshot for your next LinkedIn photo. Say cheese.
- Work the room, because hot tip, the swag hiring companies are giving out are for keeps.
- Opportunities to hang with our region’s coolest tech companies for a job or your next business connection.
- Resume reviewers will give you all the tips to get noticed for your next interview.
- Keep in touch with everyone you meet. Collect those biz cards.
Can’t stand the wait? Check our jobs board for daily new postings and sign up for our daily newsletter for leads straight to your inbox.
Want to attend all of our NET/WORK events? We are doing this a few times this year in our other markets:
- Technical.ly Philly is hosting NET/WORK Philly the day before, Feb. 27, 2018, at the Fillmore Philly. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Baltimore will host NET/WORK Baltimore on March 15, 2018 at Baltimore Studios, Studio 4. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Delaware will be hosting NET/WORK Delaware on March 8, 2018 at CSC. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Brooklyn will host NET/WORK sometime in March! Sign up for the Brooklyn daily newsletter to be the first to find out.
Capital One, WhyHotel and TwentyTables are hiring at NET/WORK DC. Will you be there?
District officials plan West Coast tech tour: report
In search of a job in #dctech? Check out On the Market
Pitch to speak at Comcast Labs Connect’s data security conference
Eaton DC is hosting a weekend-long celebration of women in DC
Meet Flatiron School’s graduating software engineers at demo day [Events Roundup]
Simplify your job hunt at NET/WORK DC this March
The Washington Post is reprogramming the way news breaks
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc