About Startup America
The Startup America Partnership is the National Network of Startup Communities. Our Startup Regions are a passionate group of founders, investors, mentors and executives committed to strengthening the economy by advancing the success of America’s startup companies.
The initiative was founded at the end of 2010 in part by the brothers and well-known technology entrepreneurs and investors Scott and Steve Case.
Technical.ly Coverage (5 posts)
- Baltimore’s computer gaming roots are recognized [Links]
- Maryland ranks number 3 in innovation in Fast Company’s United States of Innovation
- Startup Maryland delegation to brief White House on Pitch Across Maryland, other startup efforts
- Startup Weekend NEXT launches with goal to create 10,000 new companies
- Part of Startup Maryland, Pitch Across Maryland bus tour in Sept. to celebrate state’s entrepreneurs