About Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau, a private, nonprofit membership corporation, is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center. We are an Economic Engine for the city, creating jobs and fueling the economy by bringing meetings, conventions and travelers to Philadelphia. We are Advocates for Philadelphia and the region’s continuous transformation of infrastructure, growth of human capital and brand asset management. We are Connectors for meeting planners, conference attendees, tour operators, travelers and our members by orchestrating a symphony of resources to create great expectations. We are Celebratory in our love for the City of Philadelphia, our passion for our clients and visitors and our role as ambassadors. We are Philadelphia.
Technical.ly Coverage (9 posts)
- Meet Comcast’s new director of entrepreneurial engagement, Danielle Cohn
- New makers marketing campaign is ‘PHL Made’ redux: will it last?
- PHL Made: city-backed effort launches to support local makers
- Comcast is world’s No.1 pay-TV operator with nearly 22M subscribers but could lose its top spot
- PHLCVB launches first-of-its-kind Philly tourism site hosted in China
- Why half of Philly conventions are in life sciences